Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Association between K–12 school mask policies and school-associated COVID-19 outbreaks—maricopa and pima counties, Arizona, July–August 2021.Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2021; 70 (Oct 1): 1372
- School masking policies and secondary SARS-CoV-2 transmission.Pediatrics. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1542/peds.2022-056687
- Contact tracing policy for masked students may be an important confounding variable.Pediatrics. 2022; 150 (Jul 1PMID: 35765968)e2022057636Ahttps://doi.org/10.1542/peds.2022-057636A
Zweig D. The CDC's Flawed Case for Wearing Masks in Schools. The Atlantic. 2021, 12/16/21. https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2021/12/mask-guidelines-cdc-walensky/621035/.
Oster E., Jack R., Halloran C., Schoof J., McLeod D. COVID-19 mitigation practices and COVID-19 rates in schools: report on data from Florida, New York and Massachusetts. medRxiv 2021.05.19.21257467; doi:10.1101/2021.05.19.21257467.
Juutinen A., Sarvikivi E., Laukkanen-Nevala P., Helve O.. Use of face masks did not impact COVID-19 incidence among 10–12-year-olds in Finland. medRxiv 2022.04.04.22272833; doi:10.1101/2022.04.04.22272833.
Sood N., Heick S., Stevenson J., Høeg T. Association between school mask mandates and SARS-CoV-2 student infections: evidence from a natural experiment of neighboring K-12 districts in North Dakota, Research Square, doi:10.21203/rs.3.rs-1773983/v1.
- Unravelling the role of the mandatory use of face covering masks for the control of SARS-CoV-2 in schools: a quasi-experimental study nested in a population-based cohort in Catalonia (Spain).Arch Dis Child. 2022; (23 August)https://doi.org/10.1136/archdischild-2022-324172
- Impact of community masking on COVID-19: a cluster-randomized trial in Bangladesh.Science. 2021; 375 (Dec 2): eabi9069
- Effectiveness of adding a mask recommendation to other public health measures to prevent SARS-CoV-2 infection in Danish mask wearers: a randomized controlled trial.Ann Intern Med. 2021; 174 (Mar): 335-343
- Physical interventions to interrupt or reduce the spread of respiratory viruses.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2020; (Issue 11Art. No.)CD006207https://doi.org/10.1002/14651858.CD006207.pub5
- Pediatric COVID-19 cases in counties with and without school mask requirements—United States, July 1–September 4, 2021.Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2021; 70 (Oct 1): 1377
- Those confounded vitamins: what can we learn from the differences between observational versus randomised trial evidence?.Lancet. 2004; 363 (May 22): 1724-1727
- Why most published research findings are false.PLOS Med. 2005; 2 (Aug 30): e124
Chikina M, Pegden W, Recht B. Re-analysis on the statistical sampling biases of a mask promotion trial in Bangladesh: a statistical replication. Trials. 2022 Sep 15;23(1):786. doi:10.1186/s13063-022-06704-z. PMID: 36109816; PMCID: PMC9479361.
- Econometric analysis of cross section and panel data.MIT press, 2010
- Wearing face masks in public during the influenza season may reflect other positive hygiene practices in Japan.BMC Public Health. 2012; 12 (Dec): 1-6
- Analysis of vaccination rates and new COVID-19 infections by US County, July-August 2021.JAMA Netw Open. 2022; 5e2147915
- Effectiveness of mRNA-1273 against SARS-CoV-2 Omicron and Delta variants.Nat Med. 2022; 28: 1063-1071https://doi.org/10.1038/s41591-022-01753-y
- Associations between governor political affiliation and COVID-19 cases, deaths, and testing in the United States.Am J Prev Med. 2021; 61 (JulPMID: 33106818; PMCID: PMC7587838): 115-119