To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Infection
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Immunocompromised children and young people are at no increased risk of severe COVID-19.J Infect. 2022; 84: 31-39
- Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) infection in children and adolescents: a systematic review.JAMA Pediatr. 2020; 174: 882-889
- Duration of protection against mild and severe disease by Covid-19 vaccines.N Engl J Med. 2022; 386: 340-350
- Vaccinating adolescents against SARS-CoV-2 in England: a risk-benefit analysis.J R Soc Med. 2021; 114: 513-524
UK Health Security Agency. Official Statistics: National flu and COVID-19 surveillance reports: 2021 to 2022 season. Available at: https://www.gov.uk/government/statistics/national-flu-and-covid-19-surveillance-reports-2021-to-2022-season (accessed 05 February 2022.
- The changing epidemiology of respiratory viruses in children during the COVID-19 pandemic: a Canary in a COVID Time.Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2022; 41: e46-ee8
- Risk factors for PICU admission and death among children and young people hospitalized with COVID-19 and PIMS-TS in England during the first pandemic year.Nat Med. 2022; 28: 193-200
- Adolescent vaccination with BNT162b2 (Comirnaty, Pfizer-BioNTech) vaccine and effectiveness of the first dose against COVID-19: national test-negative case-control study, England.MedRxiv. 2021; https://doi.org/10.1101/2021121021267408
- Waning effectiveness of the BNT162b2 vaccine against infection in adolescents.medRxiv. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1101/2022.01.04.22268776
- Effectiveness of BNT162b2 vaccine against critical Covid-19 in adolescents.N Engl J Med. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMoa2117995
Published online: April 10, 2022
Accepted: April 6, 2022
Crown Copyright © 2022 Published by Elsevier Ltd on behalf of The British Infection Association. All rights reserved.