This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Infection
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Laboratory investigation of hemorrhagic colitis outbreaks associated with a rare Escherichia coli serotype.J Clin Microbiol. 1983; 18: 512-520
- H7 antiserum-sorbitol fermentation medium: A single tube screening medium for detecting Escherichia coli 0157: H7 associated with hemorrhagic colitis.J Clin Microbiol. 1985; 22: 620-625
- Sorbitol-MacConkey medium for detection of Escherichia coli 0157:H7 associated with hemorrhagic colitis.J Clin Microbiol. 1986; 23: 869-872
- False positive identifications of Escherichia coli 0157.Lancet. 1987; i: 333
- False positive identifications of Escherichia coli 0157 in foods.Int J Food Microbiol. 1987; 4: 347-349
- An outbreak of E. coli 0157: H7 diarrhoea at a girls' camp — Ontario.Can Dis Weekly Rep. 1987; 13: 204-205
Accepted: August 12, 1988
© 1989 The British Society for the Study of Infection. Published by Elsevier Inc.