This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Infection
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Toxic shock syndrome associated with phage group I staphylococci.Lancet. 1978; ii: 1116-1118
- A new staphylococcal enterotoxin, enterotoxin F, associated with toxic shock syndrome Staphylococcus aureus isolates.Lancet. 1981; i: 1017-1021
- Staphylococcal enterotoxin B and toxic shock syndrome toxin-1 are significantly associated with non-menstrual TSS.Lancet. 1986; i: 1149-1150
- Toxic shock syndrome in menstruating women associated with tampon use and Staphylococcus aureus and clinical features in 52 cases.New Engl J Med. 1980; 303: 1436-1442
Accepted: August 22, 1988
© 1989 The British Society for the Study of Infection. Published by Elsevier Inc.