This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Infection
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Pseudobacteremia due to Staphylococcus aureus — New York.MMWR. 1979; 28: 82-83
- Two epidemics of pseudobacteraemia due to Staphylococcus aureus and Aerococcus viridans.Infect Control. 1980; 1: 321-323
- Blood culture cross contamination associated with a radiometric analyser.J Clin Microbiol. 1982; 15: 567-570
- Pseudobacteraemia traced to cross-contamination by an automated blood culture analyzer.Infect Control. 1984; 5: 75-78
- Laboratory contamination of blood cultures.J Clin Pathol. 1975; 28: 980-982
- Through a glass darkly.in: Nosocomial pseudoepidemics and pseudobacteremias. Arch Intern Med. 140. 1980: 26-28
Accepted: August 8, 1988
© 1989 The British Society for the Study of Infection. Published by Elsevier Inc.