This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Infection
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- A prospective study of urinary tract infections in a Dutch general practice.Lancet. 1976; ii: 674-676
- Symptomatic recurrent urinary tract infections in patients with renal scarring in relation to fecal colonization with P-fimbriated Escherichia coli.J Urol. 1987; 137: 693-696
- Bronchopulmonary infection due to Branhamella catarrhalis.Br Med J. 1983; 287: 1446-1447
- Urinary tract infection caused by Branhamella catarrhalis.J Infect. 1985; 10: 176-177
- Haemophilus influenzae as a cause of urinary tract infections in men.Arch Intern Med. 1984; 144: 1623-1627
- Urinary tract infection caused by Haemophilus parainfluenzae.Am J Clin Pathol. 1980; 73: 285-287
Accepted: August 22, 1988
© 1989 The British Society for the Study of Infection. Published by Elsevier Inc.