This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Infection
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Malaria in Britain: 1977–1986.Br Med J. 1988; i: 245-248
- Malaria from a ‘commuter’ mosquito.Lancet. 1984; i: 845-846
- Entomological and epidemiological data relative to cases of Plasmodium falciparum transmission in England in 1983.J Trop Med Hyg. 1984; 87: 101-114
- Prevention and treatment of malaria.Lancet. 1988; i: 32-37
Accepted: September 26, 1988
© 1989 The British Society for the Study of Infection. Published by Elsevier Inc.