This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
We report a case of lower respiratory tract infection with Mycoplasma hominis in a patient with X-linked hypogammaglobulinaemia.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Infection
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Mycoplasma hominis: A review of its role as a respiratory tract pathogen of humans.Sex Transm Dis. 1983; 10 (suppl.): 335-340
- Increased susceptibility to Mycoplasma infection in patients with hypogammaglobulinemia.Am J Med. 1986; 80: 590-594
- X-linked Agammaglobulinaemia: An analysis of 96 patients.Medicine. 1985; 64: 145-156
- Arthritis caused by Mycoplasma salivarium in hypogammaglobulinaemia.Br Med J. 1983; 286: 762-763
- Mycoplasma hominis septicaemia.Br Med J. 1983; 286: 2013-2014
- Mycoplasmas of various hosts and their antibiotic sensitivities.Postgrad Med J. 1967; 43 (suppl.): 100-104
Accepted: July 25, 1988
© 1989 The British Society for the Study of Infection. Published by Elsevier Inc.