To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Infection
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Widespread exposure to Crimean-Congo haemorrhagic fever in Uganda might be driven by transmission from Rhipicephalus ticks: evidence from cross-sectional and modelling studies.J Infect. 2022; 85: 683-692
- Fever with thrombocytopenia associated with a novel bunyavirus in China.N Engl J Med. 2011; 364: 1523-1532
- Antiviral drugs against severe fever with thrombocytopenia syndrome virus infection.Front Microbiol. 2020; 11
- A novel predictor of severe dengue: the aspartate aminotransferase/platelet count ratio index (APRI).J Med Virol. 2018; 90: 803-809
- Aspartate transferase-to-platelet ratio index-plus: a new simplified model for predicting the risk of mortality among patients with COVID-19.World J Gastroenterol. 2022; 28: 1671-1680
- Evaluation of FIB-4, NFS, APRI and liver function tests as predictors for SARS-CoV-2 infection in the elderly population: a matched case-control analysis.J Clin Med. 2022; 11
- Prognostic value of clinical and immunological markers in acute phase of SFTS virus infection.Clin Microbiol Infect. 2014; 20: O870-O878
- Coagulopathy parameters in patients with Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever and its relation with mortality.J Clin Lab Anal. 2010; 24: 163-166
- Clinical score system to differentiate severe fever with thrombocytopenia syndrome patients from patients with scrub typhus or hemorrhagic fever with renal syndrome in Korea.J Korean Med Sci. 2020; 35
- Case-fatality ratio and effectiveness of ribavirin therapy among hospitalized patients in China who had severe fever with thrombocytopenia syndrome.Clin Infect Dis. 2013; 57: 1292-1299
Published online: March 12, 2023
Accepted: March 10, 2023
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
© 2023 The British Infection Association. Published by Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.