To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Infection
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The High Diversity and Variable Susceptibility of Clinically Relevant Acremonium-Like Species in China.Mycopathologia. 2019; 184: 759-773
- Spectrum of clinically relevant Acremonium species in the United States.J Clin Microbiol. 2011; 49: 243-256
- [Acremonium strictum meningitis in prolonged steroid therapy].Orv Hetil. 1987; 128: 2529-2532
- Acremonium infection in two compromized patients.J Hosp Infect. 1993; 25: 299-301
- Fatal disseminated Acremonium strictum infection in a preterm newborn: a very rare cause of neonatal septicaemia.J Med Microbiol. 2003; 52: 835-837
- Case Report: A Case of Sarocladium strictum Meningoencephalitis in an Immunocompetent Patient After Invasive Operation.Front Med (Lausanne). 2021; 8762763
- Amphotericin B formulations: a comparative review of efficacy and toxicity.Drugs. 2013; 73: 919-934
Accepted: March 8, 2023
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
© 2023 The British Infection Association. Published by Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.