To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Infection
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Clinical impact of next-generation sequencing on laboratory diagnosis of suspected culture-negative meningitis and encephalitis.J Infect. 2022; 85: 573-607https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jinf.2022.08.026
- Metagenomic next-generation sequencing for the diagnosis of suspected pneumonia in immunocompromised patients.J Infect. 2021; 82: 22-27
- Criteria and definitions for the radiological and clinical diagnosis of bronchiectasis in adults for use in clinical trials: international consensus recommendations.Lancet Respir Med. 2022; 10: 298-306https://doi.org/10.1016/S2213-2600(21)00277-0
- British Thoracic Society Guideline for bronchiectasis in adults.Thorax. 2019; 74: 1-69https://doi.org/10.1136/thoraxjnl-2018-212463
- Rapid identification of bacterial species associated with bronchiectasis via metagenomic approach.Biomed Environ Sci. 2014; 27: 898-901https://doi.org/10.3967/bes2014.126
- The microbiome in bronchiectasis.Eur Respir Rev. 2019; 28: 190048https://doi.org/10.1183/16000617.0048-2019
- Sputum colour: a useful clinical tool in non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis.Eur Respir J. 2009; 34: 361-364https://doi.org/10.1183/09031936.00163208
- Case report: community-acquired legionella gormanii pneumonia in an immunocompetent patient detected by metagenomic next-generation sequencing.Front Med. 2022; 9819425https://doi.org/10.3389/fmed.2022.819425
- Sputum bacteriology in steady-state bronchiectasis in Guangzhou, China.Int J Tube Lung Dis. 2015; 19: 610-619https://doi.org/10.5588/ijtld.14.0613
- Respiratory viruses in stable bronchiectasis: a multicenter evaluation in Northern Italy.Respir Med. 2022; 205107056https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rmed.2022.107056
Published online: March 03, 2023
Accepted: February 28, 2023
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
© 2023 The British Infection Association. Published by Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.