To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Infection
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Serum lipids and lipoproteins in malaria–a systematic review and meta-analysis.Malar J. 2013; 12: 442
- Serum lipids and lipoproteins during uncomplicated malaria: a cohort study in Lambarene.Gabon, Am J Trop Med Hyg. 2017; 96: 1205-1214
- Creative interior design by Plasmodium falciparum: lipid metabolism and the parasite's secret chamber.Parasitol Int. 2021; 83102369
- Lipid profile of children with malaria by Plasmodium vivax.J Trop Med. 2016; 2016: 9052612
- Effects of infection and inflammation on lipid and lipoprotein metabolism: mechanisms and consequences to the host.J Lipid Res. 2004; 45: 1169-1196
- Respiratory manifestations of malaria.Chest. 2012; 142: 492-505
- Changes in lipid composition during sexual development of the malaria parasite Plasmodium falciparum.Malar J. 2016; 15: 73
- Phospholipids in parasitic protozoa.Mol Biochem Parasitol. 2003; 126: 143-154
- Phospholipid composition, cholesterol content and cholesterol exchange in Plasmodium falciparum-infected red cells.Mol Biochem Parasitol. 1990; 38: 105-112
Published online: March 01, 2023
Accepted: February 20, 2023
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
© 2023 Published by Elsevier Ltd on behalf of The British Infection Association.