Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Infection
- Risk factors for mortality from pneumocystis carinii pneumonia (PCP) in non-HIV patients: a meta-analysis.Oncotarget. 2017; 8: 59729-59739
- Analysis of underlying diseases and prognosis factors associated with Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia in immunocompromised HIV-negative patients.Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis. 2002; 21: 523-531
- Opportunistic infections in patients with and patients without acquired immunodeficiency syndrome.Clin Infect Dis. 2002; 34: 1098-1107
- Epidemiology of Pneumocystis jirovecii pneumonia and (non-)use of prophylaxis.Front Cell Infect Microbiol. 2020; 10: 224
- Pneumocystis in the era of prophylaxis: do the guidelines have to change?.Infection. 2022; 50: 995-1000
- Opportunistic infections in rheumatoid arthritis patients exposed to biologic therapy: results from the British Society for Rheumatology Biologics Register for Rheumatoid Arthritis.Rheumatology. 2018; 57: 997-1001
- Pneumocystis jirovecii Pneumonia: epidemiology, clinical manifestation and diagnosis.Current Fungal Infect Rep. 2019; 13: 260-273
- Risk factors for primary Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia in human immunodeficiency virus-infected adolescents and adults in the United States: reassessment of indications for chemoprophylaxis.J Infect Dis. 1998; 178: 1126-1132
- Prophylaxis for Pneumocystis pneumonia (PCP) in non-HIV immunocompromised patients.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2014; CD005590
World Health Organisation. Consolidated guidelines on HIV prevention, testing, service delivery and monitoring 2021 [Available from: 〈https://www.who.int/publications/i/item/9789240031593〉.
- Epidemiology of human immunodeficiency virus-associated opportunistic infections in the United States in the era of highly active antiretroviral therapy.Clin Infect Dis. 2000; 30: S5-14
- Population-based analysis of invasive fungal infections, France, 2001-2010.Emerg Infect Dis. 2014; 20: 1149-1155
- Changing trends in the epidemiology and risk factors of Pneumocystis pneumonia in Spain.Front Public Health. 2019; 7: 275
- Increasing Pneumocystis pneumonia, England, UK, 2000-2010.Emerg Infect Dis. 2013; 19: 386-392
- Evolving epidemiology of pneumocystis pneumonia: findings from a longitudinal population-based study and a retrospective multi-center study in Germany.Lancet Reg Health Eur. 2022; 18100400
Office for National Statistics. Population Estimates 2022 [Available from: 〈https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/populationandmigration/populationestimates〉.
- Epidemiological and clinical characteristics of immunocompromised patients infected with Pneumocystis jirovecii in a twelve-year retrospective study from Norway.BMC Infect Dis. 2021; 21: 659
- Rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, and axial spondyloarthritis epidemiology in England from 2004 to 2020: An observational study using primary care electronic health record data.Lancet Reg Health Eur. 2022; 23100519
- The incidence and prevalence of inflammatory bowel disease in UK primary care: a retrospective cohort study of the IQVIA Medical Research Database.BMC Gastroenterol. 2021; 21: 139
Statistics OfN. Cancer registration statistic, England 2017. 2017.
- Trends in the use of biologicals and their treatment outcomes among patients with inflammatory bowel diseases – a Danish nationwide cohort study.Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2022; 55: 541-557
- The pharmaceutical industry in 2021. An analysis of FDA drug approvals from the perspective of molecules.Molecules. 2022; 27
UKHSA. HIV testing, new HIV diagnoses, outcomes and quality of care for people accessing HIV services: 2021report. 2021.
Public Health England. Microbiology Diagnostic Standards 2015 [Available from: 〈https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/standards-for-microbiology-investigations-smi〉.
- Projections of multi-morbidity in the older population in England to 2035: estimates from the Population Ageing and Care Simulation (PACSim) model.Age Ageing. 2018; 47: 374-380
Excellence NIfHCa. Technology appraisal: Adalimumab, etanercept, infliximab and abatacept for treating moderate rheumatoid arthritis after conventional DMARDs have failed. 2021.
NHS Improvment. National prices and national tariff workbook 2020 [Available from: 〈https://www.england.nhs.uk/publication/past-national-tariffs-documents-and-policies/〉.
- Data resource profile: hospital episode statistics admitted patient care (HES APC).Int J Epidemiol. 2017; 46: 1093
- Systematic review of discharge coding accuracy.J Public Health. 2012; 34: 138-148