To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Infection
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Metagenomic next-generation sequencing for the diagnosis of suspected pneumonia in immunocompromised patients.J Infect. 2021; 82: 22-27
- Infection profiles of different chemotherapy regimens and the clinical feasibility of antimicrobial prophylaxis in patients with DLBCL.Blood Rev. 2021; 46100738
- The epidemiology of sepsis in Chinese ICUs: a national cross-sectional survey.Crit Care Med. 2020; 48: e209-e218
- Risk factors at index hospitalization associated with longer-term mortality in adult sepsis survivors.JAMA Netw Open. 2019; 2e194900
- Making the leap from research laboratory to clinic: challenges and opportunities for next-generation sequencing in infectious disease diagnostics.mBio. 2015; 6
- Microbiological diagnostic performance of metagenomic next-generation sequencing when applied to clinical practice.Clin Infect Dis. 2018; 67: S231-S240
- Metagenomic next-generation sequencing aids the diagnosis of viral infections in febrile returning travellers.J Infect. 2019; 79: 383-388
- Infection complications in febrile chimeric antigen receptor (CAR)-T recipients during the peri-CAR-T cell treatment period examined using metagenomic next-generation sequencing (mNGS).Cancer Commun. 2022; 42: 476-480
- Viral DNAemia and immune suppression in pediatric sepsis.Pediatr Crit Care Med. 2018; 19: e14-e22
- Co-infections of human herpesviruses (CMV, HHV-6, HHV-7 and EBV) in non-transplant acute leukemia patients undergoing chemotherapy.Virol J. 2020; 17: 37
Published online: February 10, 2023
Accepted: February 6, 2023
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
© 2023 The British Infection Association. Published by Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.