Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Global tuberculosis report 2022.World Health Organization, Geneva2022 (Licence: CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 IGO)
- Clinical utility of C-reactive protein-based triage for presumptive pulmonary tuberculosis in South African adults.J Infect. 2023; 86: 24-32
- Added Value of Comprehensive Program to Provide Universal Access to Care for Sputum Smear-Negative Drug-Resistant Tuberculosis.China. Emerg Infect Dis. 2019; 25: 1289-1296
- Mutations inside rifampicin-resistance determining region of rpoB gene associated with rifampicin-resistance in Mycobacterium tuberculosis.J Infect Public Health. 2018; 11: 605-610
- Prediction of Mycobacterium tuberculosis drug resistance by nucleotide MALDI-TOF-MS.Int J Infect Dis. 2022; 121: 47-54
- Identifying isoniazid resistance markers to guide inclusion of high-dose isoniazid in tuberculosis treatment regimens.Clin Microbiol Infect. 2020; 26: 1332-1337
- Comparison on Major Gene Mutations Related to Rifampicin and Isoniazid Resistance between Beijing and Non-Beijing Strains of Mycobacterium tuberculosis: A Systematic Review and Bayesian Meta-Analysis.Genes (Basel). 2022; : 13
- Comparison of metagenomic next-generation sequencing using cell-free DNA and whole-cell DNA for the diagnoses of pulmonary infections.Front Cell Infect Microbiol. 2022; 121042945
- The intracellular pathogen concept.Mol Microbiol. 2020; 113: 541-545
- High-resolution profiling of fetal DNA clearance from maternal plasma by massively parallel sequencing.Clin Chem. 2013; 59: 1228-1237