Abbreviations:MRD (Multiple drug-resistant), GNB (Gram-negative bacteria), CRO (Carbapenem-resistant organism), P. aeruginosa (Pseudomonas aeruginosa), K. pneumoniae (Klebsiella pneumoniae), S. maltophilia (Stenotrophomonas maltophilia), A. baumannii (Acinetobacter baumannii), E. coli (Escherichia coli)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Acute toxicity is a dose-limiting factor for intravenous polymyxin B: A safety and pharmacokinetic study in healthy Chinese subjects.J Infect. 2021; 82: 207-215
- Antimicrobial resistance—a threat to the world's sustainable development.Upsala J Med Sci. 2016; 121: 159-164
- Predictors of 30-day mortality and hospital costs in patients with ventilator-associated pneumonia attributed to potentially antibioticresistant gram-negative bacteria.Chest. 2008; 134: 281-287
- Clinical outcomes of Pseudomonas aeruginosa pneumonia in intensive care unit patients.Intensiv Care Med. 2013; 39: 682-692
- The global challenge of carbapenem-resistant Enterobacteriaceae in transplant recipients and patients with hematologic malignancies.Clin Infect Dis. 2014; 58: 1274-1283
- Bacterial infections in the stem cell transplant recipient and hematologic malignancy patient.Infect Dis Clin N Am. 2019; 33: 399
- Carbapenem-resistant enterobacteriaceae colonization and infection in critically ill patients: a retrospective matched cohort comparison with non-carriers.J Hosp Infect. 2016; 94: 54-59
- Management of adults with hospital-acquired and ventilator-associated pneumonia: 2016 clinical practice guidelines by the infectious diseases society of America and the American thoracic society.Clin Infect Dis. 2016; 63: e61-111
- International ERS/ESICM/ESCMID/ALAT guidelines for the management of hospital-acquired pneumonia and ventilator-associated pneumonia: guidelines for the management of hospital-acquired pneumonia (HAP)/ventilator-associated pneumonia (VAP) of the european respiratory society (ERS), european society of intensive care medicine (ESICM), european society of clinical microbiology and infectious diseases (ESCMID) and asociación latinoamericana del Tórax (ALAT).Eur Respir J. 2017; 501700582
- Colistin versus meropenem in the empirical treatment of ventilator-associated pneumonia (Magic Bullet study): an investigator-driven, open-label, randomized, noninferiority controlled trial.Crit Care. 2019; 23: 383