- •We reproduced the multiple Omicron waves in Singapore using a multi-dimensional model.
- •Simulation showed the feasibility and existence of successful control in mainland China.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Infection
China’s COVID Wave Is Coming. 2022. https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2022/12/china-zero-covid-wave-immunity-vaccines/672375/ (accessed 12 Dec 2022).
- China plans to strike a balance between socio-economic development and anti-COVID-19 policy: report from the 20th national congress of China.J Infect. 2022;
“Ten new measures” issued by State Council's Joint Prevention and Control Mechanism. 2022. http://www.gov.cn/zhengce/2022-12/08/content_5730631.htm (accessed 12 Dec 2022).
- Modeling transmission of SARS-CoV-2 omicron in China.Nat Med. 2022; : 1-8
COVID-19 data explorer by our world in data. 2022. https://ourworldindata.org/explorers/coronavirus-data-explorer (accessed 9 Dec 2022).
- The discrete update epidemics: demography, vaccination and transmission with a tensorized update approach.medRxiv. 2022; (2022.12.10.22283299)