- Davis W.
- Duque J.
- Huang Q.S.
- Olson N.
- Grant C.C.
- Newbern E.C.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Sensitivity and specificity of surveillance case definitions in detection of influenza and respiratory syncytial virus among hospitalized patients, New Zealand, 2012-2016.J Infect. 2022; 84 (PMID: 34953903): 216-226https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jinf.2021.12.012
- Prevalence and incidence of respiratory syncytial virus and other respiratory viral infections in children aged 6 months to 10 years with influenza-like illness enrolled in a randomized trial.Clin Infect Dis. 2015; 60 (PMID: 25673560): e80-e89https://doi.org/10.1093/cid/civ065
- Epidemiology of respiratory syncytial virus-related hospitalization over a 5-year period in Italy: evaluation of seasonality and age distribution before vaccine introduction.Vaccines (Basel). 2020; 8 (PMID: 31947976): 15https://doi.org/10.3390/vaccines8010015
- Nosocomial respiratory syncytial virus infections: the “cold war” has not ended.Clin Infect Dis. 2000; 31 (PMID: 10987726): 590-596https://doi.org/10.1086/313960
- Nosocomial infections in patients hospitalized with respiratory syncytial virus: a practice review.Adv Exp Med Biol. 2020; 1271 (PMID: 32078148): 1-10https://doi.org/10.1007/5584_2020_483
- Nosocomial respiratory syncytial virus infection: impact of prospective surveillance and targeted infection control.Int J Hyg Environ Health. 2006; 209 (PMID: 16697255): 317-324https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijheh.2006.02.003
- Clinical impact and direct costs of nosocomial respiratory syncytial virus infections in the neonatal intensive care unit.Am J Infect Contr. 2020; 48 (PMID: 32305431): 982-986https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajic.2020.04.009
- Department of communicable disease, surveillance and response.Prevention of Hospital-Acquired Infections: A Practical Guide. 2nd Ed. 2022 (Available from:)Accessed 16 January)
- Nelson Essentials of Pediatrics.Elsevier, Edition Philadelphia, PA2020 (chapter 119, page 419)
- Characteristics of nosocomial infections in children screened for SARS-CoV-2 infection in China.Med Sci Monit. 2020; 26 (PMID: 33335084)e928835https://doi.org/10.12659/MSM.928835