Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Increase of multidrug-resistant bacteria after the COVID-19 pandemic in South Korea: time-series analyses of a long-term multicenter cohort.J Infect. 2022; (Sep 29:S0163-4453(22)00556-4)
- In vitro susceptibilities of non-Enterobacteriaceae isolates from patients with intra-abdominal infections in the Asia-Pacific region from 2003 to 2010: results from the Study for Monitoring Antimicrobial Resistance Trends (SMART).Int J Antimicrob Agents. 2012; 40 (Suppl): S11-S17
- How to manage Pseudomonas aeruginosa infections.Drugs Context. 2018; 7212527
- Pan-β-lactam resistance development in Pseudomonas aeruginosa clinical strains: molecular mechanisms, penicillin-binding protein profiles, and binding affinities.Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 2012; 56: 4771-4778
- Changes in the resistance and epidemiological characteristics of Pseudomonas aeruginosa during a ten-year period.J Microbiol Immunol Infect. 2021; 54: 261-266
- Study for Monitoring Antimicrobial Resistance Trends (SMART) in the Asia-Pacific region, 2002-2010.Int J Antimicrob Agents. 2012; 40 (Suppl): S1-S3
- Nationwide surveillance of antimicrobial resistance among clinically important Gram-negative bacteria, with an emphasis on carbapenems and colistin: results from the Surveillance of Multicenter Antimicrobial Resistance in Taiwan (SMART) in 2018.Int J Antimicrob Agents. 2019; 54: 318-328
- Non-susceptibilities to antibiotics against important Gram-negative bacteria, and imipenem-relebactam, meropenem-vaborbactam against carbapenem non-susceptible Enterobacterales and Pseudomonas aeruginosa isolates implicated in complicated intra-abdominal and urinary tract infections in Taiwan, 2019.J Microbiol Immunol Infect. 2022; 59106521
- Genomic characterization of carbapenem-non-susceptible Pseudomonas aeruginosa in Singapore.Emerg Microbes Infect. 2021; 10: 1706-1716
- Activity of ceftolozane-tazobactam and comparators against Pseudomonas aeruginosa from patients in different risk strata - SMART United States 2016-2017.J Glob Antimicrob Resist. 2020; 20: 209