Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Molecular detection of isoniazid monoresistance improves tuberculosis treatment: a retrospective cohort in France.J Infect. 2022; 85: 24-30https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jinf.2022.05.017
WHO. Global Tuberculosis Report 2019, 2020.
- Tuberculosis: advances and challenges in development of new diagnostics and biomarkers.Lancet Infect Dis. 2018; 18: e199-e210https://doi.org/10.1016/S1473-3099(18)30111-7
- Application of Next Generation Sequencing for diagnosis and clinical management of drug-resistant tuberculosis: updates on recent developments in the field.Front Microbiol. 2022; 13775030https://doi.org/10.3389/fmicb.2022.775030
- Metabolic changes of Mycobacterium tuberculosis during the anti-tuberculosis therapy.Pathogens. 2020; 9(2)https://doi.org/10.3390/pathogens9020131
- Analysis of serial multidrug-resistant tuberculosis strains causing treatment failure and within-host evolution by whole-genome sequencing.mSphere. 2020; 5: e00884-20https://doi.org/10.1128/mSphere.00884-20