Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Risk of common infections in people with inflammatory bowel disease in primary care: a population-based cohort study.BMJ Open Gastroenterol. 2021; 8 (PubMed PMID: 33597152. Pubmed Central PMCID: PMC7893652. Epub 2021/02/19. eng)
- Community-acquired bacterial meningitis in adults in the Netherlands, 2006-14: a prospective cohort study.Lancet Infect Dis. 2016; 16 (PubMed PMID: 26652862. Epub 2015/12/15. eng): 339-347
- Joint sequencing of human and pathogen genomes reveals the genetics of pneumococcal meningitis.Nat Commun. 2019; 10 (PubMed PMID: 31092817. Pubmed Central PMCID: PMC6520353 design of a proteome array for S. pneumoniae. E.A.M.S. reports grants from the pharmaceutical companies GlaxoSmithKline and Pfizer outside the submitted work. K.T. reports grants from Pfizer and consultancy fees from Pfizer paid to University Medical Centre Utrecht, both received outside the submitted work. A.L.W. received consulting fees for participation in advisory boards for Pfizer, outside the submitted work. D.v.d.B. received departmental honoraria for serving on a scientific advisory board for GlaxoSmithKline and InflaRx paid to the Amsterdam UMC, outside the submitted work. All the other authors declare no competing interests. Epub 2019/05/17. eng): 2176
- Differential diagnosis of acute meningitis. An analysis of the predictive value of initial observations.JAMA. 1989; 262 (PubMed PMID: 2810603. Epub 1989/11/17. eng): 2700-2707
- Listeria monocytogenes infection in inflammatory bowel disease patients: case series and review of the literature.Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2014; 26 (PubMed PMID: 25171025. Epub 2014/08/30. eng): 1247-1252
- Listeria infection during biologic therapy: an update.J Clin Gastro Hepatol Res. 2017; 6: 2261-2264
- Efficacy of adalimumab in patients with Crohn's disease and failure to infliximab therapy: a clinical series.Revista espanola de enfermedades digestivas: organo oficial de la Sociedad Espanola de Patologia Digestiva. 2011; 103 (PubMed PMID: 21736395. Epub 2011/07/09. eng): 294-298
- Listeria monocytogenes infection as a complication of treatment with tumor necrosis factor α–neutralizing agents.Arthritis Rheumatism. 2003; 48: 319-324