Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Clinical practice: herpes zoster.N Engl J Med. 2013; 369: 255-263
- Clinical practice. Postherpetic neuralgia.N Engl J Med. 2014; 371: 1526-1533
- Incidence and disease burden of herpes zoster in the population aged ≥50 years in China: data from an integrated health care network.J Infect. 2021; 82: 253-260
- Burden of herpes zoster in the japanese population with immunocompromised/chronic disease conditions: results from a cohort study claims database from 2005 to 2014.Dermatol Ther(Heidelb). 2019; 9: 117-133
- Incidence of herpes zoster amongst adults varies by severity of immunosuppression.J Infect. 2017; 75: 207-215
- Burden of herpes zoster in 16 selected immunocompromised populations in England: a cohort study in the clinical practice research datalink 2000-2012.BMJ Open. 2018; 8e020528
- Incidence and risk factors for herpes zoster in patients undergoing liver transplantation.Transpl Infect Dis. 2015; 17: 671-678
- A systematic review and meta-analysis of infection risk with small molecule JAK inhibitors in rheumatoid arthritis.Rheumatology. 2019; 58 (Oxford): 1755-1766
- Risk of herpes zoster in the Japanese population with immunocompromising and chronic disease conditions: results from a claims database cohort study, from 2005 to 2014.J Dermatol. 2020; 47: 236-244
- Herpes zoster related healthcare burden and costs in immunocompromised (IC) and IC-free populations in England: an observational retrospective database analysis.BMJ Open. 2019; 9e023502