Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Evolution and host species distribution of influenza a (H10N3) virus in China.J Infect. 2021; 83: 607-635
- Avian influenza H10 subtype viruses continuously pose threat to public health in China.J Infect. 2021; 83: 607-635
- The whole genome analysis for the first human infection with H10N3 influenza virus in China.J Infect. 2021; S0163-4453 (00318-2)
- Pathogenesis and genetic characteristics of low pathogenic avian influenza H10 viruses isolated from migratory birds in south korea during 2010–2019.Transbound Emerg Dis. 2021; https://doi.org/10.1111/tbed.14409
- Molecular characterization of H10 subtype avian influenza viruses isolated from poultry in Eastern China.Arch Virol. 2019; 164: 159-179
- A portrait of the sialyl glycan receptor specificity of the H10 influenza virus hemagglutinin-a picture of an avian virus on the verge of becoming a pandemic?.Vaccines (Basel). 2017; 5: 51
- Molecular and antigenic characterization of avian H9N2 viruses in southern china.Microbiol Spectr. 2022; 10e0082221
- Control of avian influenza in China: strategies and lessons.Transbound Emerg Dis. 2020; 67: 1463-1471