- Dos Santos L.A.
- De Gois Filho P.G.
- Silva A.M.F.
- Santos J.V.G.
- Santos D.S.
- Aquino M.M.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Infection
- Recurrent COVID-19 including evidence of reinfection and enhanced severity in thirty Brazilian healthcare workers.J Infect. 2021; 82: 399-406https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jinf.2021.01.020
- Impact and effectiveness of mRNA BNT162b2 vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 infections and COVID-19 cases, hospitalisations, and deaths following a nationwide vaccination campaign in Israel: an observational study using national surveillance data.Lancet. 2021; (published online)https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(21)00947-8
- Safety, tolerability, and immunogenicity of an inactivated SARS-CoV-2 vaccine in healthy adults aged 18-59 years: a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, phase 1/2 clinical trial.Lancet Infect Dis. 2021; 21: 181-192https://doi.org/10.1016/S1473-3099(20)30843-4
Bueno S.M., Katia Abarca K., González P.A., Galvez N.M.S., Soto J.A., Duarte L.F. et al. Interim report: Safety and immunogenicity of an inactivated vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 in healthy chilean adults in a phase 3 clinical trial. https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.03.31.21254494v1; doi: https://doi.org/10.1101/2021.03.31.21254494
https://covid19.saglik.gov.tr/TR-66935/genel-koronavirus-tablosu.html#. (accessed May 17, 2021).
https://siyahkurdele.com/(accessed May 17, 2021).
- Emergence of a new SARS-CoV-2 variant in the UK.J Infect. 2021; 82: e27-e28https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jinf.2020.12.024
- Mortality risk in patients infected with SARS-CoV-2 of the lineage B.1.1.7 in the UK.J Infect. 2021; (published online May 13)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jinf.2021.05.008