- Nahid P.
- Dorman S.E.
- Alipanah N.
- Barry P.M.
- Brozek J.L.
- Cattamanchi A.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- [Short term chemotherapy of tuberculosis. Factors affecting relapse following short term chemotherapy].Bull Int Union Tuberc. 1978; 53: 276-280
- CDC/NIH Workshop. Tuberculosis biomarker and surrogate endpoint research roadmap.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2011; 184: 972-979
- Official American thoracic society/centers for disease control and prevention/infectious diseases society of America clinical practice guidelines: treatment of drug-susceptible tuberculosis.Clin Infect Diseas Official Publ Inf Diseases Soc Am. 2016; 63: e147-ee95
- Point-of-care breath test for biomarkers of active pulmonary tuberculosis.Tuberculosis. 2012; 92: 314-320
- Diagnosis of pulmonary tuberculosis and assessment of treatment response through analyses of volatile compound patterns in exhaled breath samples.J Infect. 2017; 74: 367-376
- The potential of a portable, point-of-care electronic nose to diagnose tuberculosis.J Infect. 2017;
- Sputum monitoring during tuberculosis treatment for predicting outcome: systematic review and meta-analysis.Lancet Infect Diseas. 2010; 10: 387-394
- Paradoxical reactions and immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome in tuberculosis.Int J Infect Diseas IJID Offic Publ Int Soc Infect Diseas. 2015; 32: 39-45
- The within-host population dynamics of Mycobacterium tuberculosis vary with treatment efficacy.Genome Biol. 2017; 18: 71
- An evaluation of culture results during treatment for tuberculosis as surrogate endpoints for treatment failure and relapse.PLoS ONE. 2013; 8: e63840