Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The neutrophil-to-lymphocyte ratio: a narrative review.Ecancermedicalscience. 2016; 10: 702
- Usefulness of neutrophil to lymphocyte ratio in predicting short- and long-term mortality after non-ST-elevation myocardial infarction.Am J Cardiol. 2010; 106: 470-476
- The systemic inflammation-based neutrophil-lymphocyte ratio: experience in patients with cancer.Crit Rev Oncol Hematol. 2013; 88: 218-230
- Neutrophil-to-Lymphocyte Ratio Is an Independent Predictor for In-Hospital Mortality in Spontaneous Intracerebral Hemorrhage.Cerebrovasc Dis. 2017; 44: 26-34
- Baseline peripheral blood neutrophil-to-lymphocyte ratio could predict survival in patients with adult polymyositis and dermatomyositis: A retrospective observational study.Plos One. 2018; 13e190411
- Dysregulation of immune response in patients with COVID-19 in Wuhan, China.Clinical infectious diseases: an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America. 2020;
- Clinical Characteristics of 138 Hospitalized Patients With 2019 Novel Coronavirus-Infected Pneumonia in Wuhan, China.JAMA. 2020;
- Clinical course and outcomes of critically ill patients with SARS-CoV-2 pneumonia in Wuhan, China: a single-centered, retrospective, observational study.Lancet Respir Med. 2020;
- A familial cluster of pneumonia associated with the 2019 novel coronavirus indicating person-to-person transmission: a study of a family cluster.Lancet. 2020; 395: 514-523
World Health Organization. Clinical management of severe acute respiratory infection when novel coronavirus (nCoV) infection is suspected: interim guidance. January 28, 2020. https://www.who.int/publications-detail/clinical-management-of-severeacute-respiratoryinfection-when-novelcoronavirus-(ncov)-infection-is-suspected. (accessed March 29, 2020). 2020.
- Detection of 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) by real-time RT-PCR.Euro Surveill. 2020; 25
World Health Organization. Laboratory testing for 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) in suspected human cases. Interim guidance. https://www.whoint/publications-detail/laboratory-testing-for-2019-novel-coronavirus-in-suspected-human-cases-20200117 (accessed March 29, 2020). 2020.
- Clinical course and risk factors for mortality of adult inpatients with COVID-19 in Wuhan, China: a retrospective cohort study.Lancet. 2020;
- Clinical characteristics of refractory COVID-19 pneumonia in Wuhan, China.Clinical infectious diseases: an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America. 2020;
- Clinical characteristics of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 reactivation.The Journal of infection. 2020;
- Pathogenic human coronavirus infections: causes and consequences of cytokine storm and immunopathology.Semin Immunopathol. 2017; 39: 529-539
- Comparative and kinetic analysis of viral shedding and immunological responses in MERS patients representing a broad spectrum of disease severity.Sci Rep. 2016; 6: 25359
- Clinical predictors of mortality of Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus (MERS-CoV) infection: A cohort study.Travel Med Infect Dis. 2019; 29: 48-50
- Increasing the translation of mouse models of MERS coronavirus pathogenesis through kinetic hematological analysis.Plos One. 2019; 14e220126
- Clinical features of patients infected with 2019 novel coronavirus in Wuhan, China.Lancet. 2020; 395: 497-506