Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Emergence of SARS-like coronavirus poses new challenge in China.J Infect. 2020; 80: 350-371
- Emergence of a novel coronavirus causing respiratory illness from Wuhan, China.J Infect. 2020; 80: 350-371
- A familial cluster of pneumonia associated with the 2019 novel coronavirus indicating person-to-person transmission: a study of a family cluster.Lancet. 2020; 395: 514-523
- Early transmission dynamics in Wuhan, China, of novel coronavirus-infected pneumonia.N Engl J Med. 2020; https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMoa2001316
- Clinical features of patients infected with 2019 novel coronavirus in Wuhan, China.Lancet. 2020; 395: 497-506
- Epidemiological and clinical characteristics of 99 cases of 2019 novel coronavirus pneumonia in Wuhan, China: a descriptive study.Lancet. 2020; 395: 507-513
- The SARS epidemic in Hong Kong.J Epidemiol Community Health. 2003; 57: 652
- Origin and evolution of pathogenic coronaviruses.Nat Rev Microbiol. 2019; 17: 181-192
- A novel coronavirus from patients with pneumonia in China, 2019.N Engl J Med. 2020; 382: 727-733
- Genomic characterisation and epidemiology of 2019 novel coronavirus: implications for virus origins and receptor binding.Lancet. 2020; 395: 565-574