Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Diagnosis of invasive Aspergillosis in hematological malignancy patients: performance of cytokines, asp LFD, and Aspergillus PCR in same day blood and Bronchoalveolar lavage samples.J Infect. 2018; 77: 235-241
- Utility of early versus late fiberoptic bronchoscopy in the evaluation of new pulmonary infiltrates following hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.Bone Marrow Transpl. 2010; 45: 647-655
- Diagnosis and management of Aspergillus diseases: executive summary of the 2017 ESCMID-ECMM-ERS guideline.Clin Microbiol Infect. 2018; 24: e1-e38
- Global guidelines and initiatives from the European confederation of medical mycology to improve patient care and research worldwide: new leadership is about working together.Mycoses. 2018; 61: 885-894
- Survey of laboratory practices for diagnosis of fungal infection in seven Asian countries: An Asia Fungal Working Group (AFWG) initiative.Med Mycol. 2018; 56: 416-425
- Clinical evaluation of the newly formatted lateral-flow device for invasive pulmonary Aspergillosis.Mycoses. 2018; 61: 40-43
- Diagnostic accuracy of the Aspergillus-specific bronchoalveolar lavage lateral-flow assay in haematological malignancy patients.Mycoses. 2015; 58: 461-469
- Performance of galactomannan, beta-D-glucan, Aspergillus lateral-flow device, conventional culture, and PCR tests with bronchoalveolar lavage fluid for diagnosis of invasive pulmonary Aspergillosis.J Clin Microbiol. 2014; 52: 2039-2045
- Bronchoalveolar lavage triacetylfusarinine C (TAFC) determination for diagnosis of invasive pulmonary aspergillosis in patients with hematological malignancies.J Infect. 2017; 75: 370-373
- Revised definitions of invasive fungal disease from the European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer/Invasive Fungal Infections Cooperative Group and the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Mycoses Study Group (EORTC/MSG) Consensus Group.Clin Infect Dis. 2008; 46: 1813-1821