Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A novel screening method for influenza patients using a newly developed non-contact screening system.J Infect. 2010; 60: 271-277
- A novel infection screening method using a neural network and k-means clustering algorithm which can be applied for screening of unknown or unexpected infectious diseases.J Infect. 2012; 65: 591-592
- An infectious disease/fever screening radar system which stratifies higher-risk patients within ten seconds using a neural network and the fuzzy grouping method.J Infect. 2015; 70: 230-236
- Clinical evaluation of the newly developed infectious disease/fever screening radar system using the neural network and fuzzy grouping method for travellers with suspected infectious diseases at Narita International Airport Clinic.J Infect. 2016; 72: 121-123