Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Infection
- Prevention and control of hepatitis B in the community.in: Hallauer J. Kane M.A. McCloy E. Meheus A. Roure C. Communicable Diseases Series No. 1. Viral Hepatitis Prevention Board, University of Antwerp, Antwerp1996
- Universal hepatitis B immunization: infant, and infant plus adolescents immunization.Vaccine. 1998; 16: 17-22
- Risk of chronicity following acute hepatitis B virus infection: a review.Clin Infect Dis. 1995; 20: 992-1000
- Why the Scandinavian countries have not implemented universal vaccination against hepatitis B.Vaccine. 1998; 16: 56-57
Danmarks Statestik 2001.
- A 20 year survey of the epidemiology of hepatitis B in Denmark: impact of immigration.Scand J Infect Dis. 2003; (in press)
Fisker N, Georgsen J, Stolborg T, Khalil RM, Christensen PB. Low hepatitis B prevalence among pre-school children in Denmark. Submitted for publication.
Plesner A-M. Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR) Vaccination Programme. PhD Thesis; 1998.
- Outbreak of Hepatitis B among injecting drug users in Denmark.J Clin Virol. 2001; 22: 133-141
Krarup H. Personal message.
Epi-News. 34. 2002.
The World Health Organization. Hepatitis B. Fact Sheet. http://www.who.int/inf-fs/en/fact204.html.
- Viral hepatitis in Danish Children.Arch Dis Child. 1982; 57: 146-148
- Hepatitis B core antibodies in Danish blood-donors: a surrogate marker of risk behaviour.Vox Sang. 2001; 81: 222-227
- Epidemiological aspects of the transmission of Hepatitis B by HBsAg-positive adopted children.Scand J Infect Dis. 1986; 18: 105-109
- Acute hepatitis B in western Sweden—genotypes and transmission routes.Infection. 2000; 28: 161-163
- Incidence and risk factors for acute hepatitis B in the United States, 1982–1998: implications for vaccination program.J Infect Dis. 2002; 185: 713-719
- Control of hepatitis B in the United Kingdom.Vaccine. 1998; 16: 52-55
- Hepatitis B carriers in Sweden. Effect and Immigration.Scand J Infect Dis. 1993; 25: 411-416
- Serologic and clinical outcomes of 1536 Alaska natives chronically infected with hepatitis B virus.Ann Intern Med. 2001; 135: 759-768