Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Infection
Campylobacter sp. laboratory reports England and Wales, faecal isolates, 1986–2001. Available at: http://www.phls.co.uk/topics_az/campylo/data_faecal_ew.htm.
Food Standards Agency. A report of the study of infectious intestinal disease in England. London: The Stationery Office, 2000.
- A case–case comparison of Campylobacter coli and Campylobacter jejuni infection: a tool for generating hypotheses.Emerg Infect Dis. 2002; 8: 937-942
How we measure food poisoning trends. Available at: http://www.food.gov.uk/news/newsarchive/59179.
- Food poisoning: notifications, laboratory reports, and outbreaks—where do the statistics come from and what do they mean?.Commun Dis Rep CDR Rev. 1996; 6: R93-100
- Food-related illness and death in the United States.Emerg Infect Dis. 1999; 5: 607-625
Hospital Episodes Statistics. Available at: http://www.doh.gov.uk/hes/.
- Sentinel surveillance of campylobacter in England and Wales.Commun Dis Rep. 2001; 10: 169-172
- Trends in indigenous foodborne disease and deaths, England and Wales: 1992 to 2000.Gut. 2002; 51: 832-841
Tam CC, Rodrigues LC, O'Brien SJ. The study of infectious intestinal disease in England: what risk factors for presentation to general practice tell us about potential for selection bias in case control studies of reported cases of diarrhea. Int J Epidemiol 2003; 32:99–105.
- Diabetes mellitus, anti-secretory drugs and other risk factors for campylobacter gastro-enteritis in adults: a case-control study.Epidemiol Infect. 1997; 119: 307-311
- The study of infectious intestinal disease in England: risk factors for cases of infectious intestinal disease with Campylobacter jejuni infection.Epidemiol Infect. 2001; 127: 185-193
2000 Final Food Net surveillance report. Atlanta: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2000.
- Campylobacter contamination of raw meat and poultry at retail sale: Identification of multiple types and comparison with isolates from human infection.J Food Protect. 2000; 63: 1654-1659
- Campylobacter epidemiology: an aquatic perspective.J Appl Microbiol Symp Supp. 1999; 85: 168S-177S
- Prevalence, biotypes, plasmid profile and antimicrobial resistance of Campylobacter isolated from wild and domestic animals from northeast Portugal.J Appl Bacteriol. 1992; 73: 279-285
- Analysis of distribution of Campylobacter jejuni and Campylobacter coli in broilers by using restriction fragment length polymorphism of flagellin gene.J Vet Med Sci. 1997; 59: 1011-1015