We wish to report a case of erythroid hypoplasia in a 30 year old man admitted to our hospital on 6/11/98 with Weil's Disease. He presented with symptoms of meningism, dyspnoea, fever and jaundice and gave a recent history of canoeing in the river Liffey, Dublin, but had no other significant past medical, including drug, history.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Infection
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Haematologic changes in leptospirosis.Rev Inst Trop Sao Paulo. Mar–Apr 1989; 31: 71-79
- Weil's syndrome with bone marrow involvement while collecting walnuts.Dtsch Med Wochenschr. 2001; 126: 1132-1135
- Mandel G.L. Bennet J.E. Dolin R. Principles and Practice of Infectious Diseases. 5th Ed. Churchill-Livingstone, London2000: 2495
© 2003 The British Infection Society. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.