Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Clinical manifestations and therapy of lactobacillus endocarditis: report of a case and review of the literature.Rev Infect Dis. 1986; 8: 771-776
- Two cases of endocarditis due to Lactobacillus species: antimicrobial succeptibility, review, and discussion of therapy.Clin Infect Dis. 1992; 15: 250-255
- Lactobacillus acidophilus endocarditis after an appendectomy.Clin Infect Dis. 1995; 20: 724-725
- Lactobacillus fermentum endocarditis involving a native mitral valve.J Tenn Med Assoc. 1995; 88: 306-308
- Bacteremia after upper gastrointestinal endoscopy.Arch Intern Med. 1977; 137: 594-597
- Susceptibility of 40 lactobacilli to six antimicrobial agents with broad gram-positive anaerobic spectra.Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 1978; 14: 720-722
- Bactericidal synergy between penicillin or ampicillin and aminoglycosides against antibiotic-tolerant lactobacilli.Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 1980; 17: 359-363
- Lactobacillus endocarditis.N Z Med J. 1986; 99: 862