Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Neurologic complications associated with oral poliovirus vaccine and genomic variability of the vaccine strains after multiplication in humans.Acta Virol. 1998; 42: 187-195
- Vaccine-associated paralytic poliomyelitis.JAMA. 1987; 257: 1335-1340
- Paralytic poliomyelitis in England and Wales.BMJ. 1992; 305: 69-70
- Mechanism of injury-provoked poliomyelitis.J Virol. 1998; 72: 5056-5060
- Poliomyelitis: 20 years—the Pondicherry experience.J Trop Med Hyg. 1989; 92: 416-421
- Intramuscular injections within 30 days of immunization with oral poliovirus vaccine—a risk factor for vaccine associated paralytic poliomyelitis.N EJM. 1995; 332: 500-506
- Provocation of poliomyelitis by multiple injections.Trans R Soc Trop Med Hyg. 1985; 79: 355-358
- Provocation poliomyelitis and entry of poliovirus to the CNS.Med Hypothesis. 1976; 2: 269-274
- Salisbury D.M. Begg N.T. 1996 Immunisation against Infectious Disease. HMSO, London1996: 26
- Salisbury D.M. Begg N.T. 1996 Immunisation against Infectious Disease. HMSO, London1996: 20
- Polio vaccine: is it time for a change?.Arch Dis Child. 1998; 78: 571-574